Saturday, December 10, 2016

Review: The Rock Star's Christmas Reunion: contemporary holiday romance

The Rock Star's Christmas Reunion: contemporary holiday romance The Rock Star's Christmas Reunion: contemporary holiday romance by Heather Hiestand
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Bax is back home after touring the world as a Rock Star for the last 12 years. It’s the holiday season and he’s going to need a caterer, so he calls one in. Enter Yakima, his childhood neighbor who is finally realizing her dreams of owning a catering business.
This is a cute, sweet story. I did have a few minor issues, and that’s the reason for the four star rating. I feel like the ex-girlfriend was thrown in just to add some drama, but it wasn’t needed and felt forced. Also, they are in a small town in Washington State, but I can’t believe that there would be enough people for Yakima to have a vegan catering company that would be a success.
I definitely would like to see another story using these characters. A second in a series, perhaps?
I voluntarily reviewed and Advanced Copy of this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment