Monday, September 12, 2016

Review: Sugary Sweets

Sugary Sweets Sugary Sweets by A.M. Willard
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Crystal's 5 Star Review
Having purchased and read Frosted Sweets, I was addicted to the series. I recommend reading the books in order because you are introduced to all of the characters and their stories in Frosted Sweets.

Zara never thought she would be in a relationship. She never acted like she wanted one, especially with Hatcher. She thought she would enjoy him while she could and then move on. That didn’t happen. Now married, pregnant, and living in the suburbs, her live is nowhere near what she expected it to be. Thankfully, her friends are there to provide moral support when she needs it.

I am thoroughly enjoying this series. The writing is funny, witty, and sharp. The characters are well rounded, and the type that stays with you long after you finish reading their story. I can’t wait for the next installment!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment