Monday, September 12, 2016

Review: Last Chance: A Second Chances Novel

Last Chance: A Second Chances Novel Last Chance: A Second Chances Novel by L.P. Dover
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Crystal's 5 Star Review
What can I say, L.P. Dover is a phenom! I cannot say it enough, her writing is some of the best I’ve read in a long time and I get giddy when I hear that a new book is releasing.

Lara Jacobs, Summer’s sister and co-owner of the popular Carolina Tavern has had a thing for Luke Collins for a while now, but won’t act on it because of his behavior. He’s a motocross champion and bad boy, seen with a different woman on every occasion. One day he comes across Lara stranded on the side of the road and stops to help. As a way to repay him, she agrees to go to a party with him. After their night together, Luke doesn’t call and Lara’s devastated. She pulls herself up and starts seeing Grayson, another co-owner of the tavern and a bartender there. Grayson has had feelings for Lara for a long time, but has never acted on his feelings before.

After she makes a life altering decision, Lara is involved in a car accident and almost dies as a result. When she awakes from her coma, she has no memories of the last five years. Now she has both Luke and Grayson pursuing her and she has to decide where her heart truly lies.
You don’t need to read any of the other books in the Second Chance series, but I highly recommend it. Not only because you will read about the other characters (they are intertwined), but also to enjoy L.P. Dover’s writing. Like I have previously stated, she is an amazing author and her works definitely need to be explored.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment