Saturday, January 16, 2016

Review: Trusting Bull

Trusting Bull Trusting Bull by Jordan Marie
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

***** April's 5 Star Review ***** 5 Dreams and Screams

Skye
The minute I saw him, I knew I was in trouble. Bull.
What kind of man flirts with the doctor who lectures him on STD’s?
And why am I attracted to a man like that?
He wasn’t what I wanted, but he could be exactly what I need.
Slowly I’m learning to trust him.
It’s perfect, except for one small thing….
Someone wants me dead.

Bull
To say I lost my way is an understatement.
Then I meet her. Skye.
She’s smart, beautiful and way beyond my reach.
It doesn’t matter, I’m keeping her.
I know what I want and I go after it.
Now someone is trying to take her away from me.
I won’t let that happen.
She’s mine and I’m not giving her up.

Jordan Marie does it again! In Trusting Bull we find out just how extent of Bull's injuries, and what he has been doing in his recovery time.The opening of this story is awesome, hilarious and could happen to anyone! Skye is perfect for Bull, even though she doesn't see it right away. The twists and turns in this book are phenomenal and it kept me on the edge of my seat! Once I started reading, I could not put it down! Jordan has some updates on all the other characters from the previous Savage Brothers books. If you haven't read this series, I highly recommend you to read this series. You won't regret it! Can't wait to see what Jordan brings us next!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment