Saturday, January 16, 2016

Review: Blue Persuasion

Blue Persuasion Blue Persuasion by Blakely Bennett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

***** April's 5 Star Review ***** 5 Dreams and Screams

Judy, dubbed Blue by her friends, is a voluptuous thirty-one year old woman longing for a love of her own. Even more frustrating than her dissatisfaction with her work and the unwanted attention her body garners is always coming in second with the opposite sex.

Bond, her best friend and lover, helps Blue stay sane and sexually satisfied, but she knows her place. Their secret relationship leaves Blue hungry to have a man she can call her own.

When she finally succumbs to Cat’s artful needle for her first tattoo, she crosses paths with Tate. The towering, tattooed, motorcycle riding, American Indian fires off all her warnings signs, but she finds herself drawn to him against her own self-preservation.

Thankfully, Blue’s close-knit group of friends help to keep her grounded, as does the women’s group she attends weekly, but she still finds herself wanting and needing more.

Will Blue ever find the love she needs and deserves or will she forever come in second? Read her sexy story of friendship and love to find out.

I want to start out by saying Thank you Dream and Screams Bookaholics for giving me the opportunity of reading Blue Persuasion by Blakely Bennett.

This is my first time reading a book by Blakely. The characters were great. I loved how the friends stood by each other their their difficult time. What got me was how Tate expressed his love for Judy aka Blue.And let me tell you the sex scenes was HOT! I couldn't put it down. I hope to read more from Ms. Bennett especially the other books that went with this book. Thanks DNSB!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment