Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Review: Uncut

Uncut Uncut by Kristen Hope Mazzola
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh, my word, Kristen Hope Mazzola has done it again!! This is my first read in the Unacceptables Series because I’m not a big fan of the MC genre. I know, I know, it’s really popular, but for some reason I usually just can’t get in it. I think it might be because it’s a little too violent for my tastes. This book is not. Now, I’m not going to lie and say that there’s no violence, because there is, but… I could handle it.

This is a short story, but it packs a real punch. Ryan, the VP of the Unacceptables has made one of the hardest decisions of his life and has walked away from the club to create a new life with Cassidy. Even though he left, he maintains his friendships with the other men and keeps in contact.

When the unthinkable happens at his birthday party, he and some of his former club members go after the men responsible and make sure they don’t do it again.

Ms. Mazzola’s writing is just so good, and the stories are so engaging that I usually end up reading the entire thing in just one sitting. I highly suggest any and all of her books, you won’t find a bad one in the bunch. She’s a prolific writer and writes different genres, so I’m sure that you’ll find something you’ll love.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment