Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Review: Marker of Hope

Marker of Hope Marker of Hope by Nely Cab
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The thrilling end to a very good series. Isis’s life has gone through so many changes lately, culminating in her pregnancy and making it back home to Texas to be with her mother. Isis knows that she’s more than just a Creatura (child of a god and a human), she’s the Marker of Hope. The bringer about of change to the world the gods and goddesses live in and neither the gods and goddesses, nor the demons are happy with this and groups from both are out to get not only her, but her unborn child.

All of this culminates in Isis having to take control of her life and standing up for what’s right. Leading a group of gods and goddesses, she fights both the Council and the demons. I must say that this book was by far my favorite out of the series. I didn’t want to keep reading it because I didn’t want the story to end, but at the same time I needed to devour this book. I needed to know what was going on with the characters while I was doing all the stuff and employee, mother, girlfriend, etc. does during their day. My mind though kept going back to the story and the characters. The writing is great, characters are now fully fleshed out and real. The story is just amazing (that’s not the right word, but my brain can’t come up with a word to tell you how AMAZING!!!! it is). This particular book in the series has made me angry, laugh, cry, and feel a lot of different feels. I definitely recommend this book and series to anyone. It’s just that good!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment