Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Review: Breakaway

Breakaway Breakaway by A.M. Johnson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

On a night one year ago, a couple of strangers met in a bar and had an almost instant connection. Nothing happened between the couple because the female half was married and even though she wasn’t happy, she’s not the type to cheat. Fast forward one year and the same couple meets up again, only this time things are completely different. You see, Stevie is now a newly divorced woman and has moved back to Tampa to start over while Mark is a pro hockey player who had his heart torn apart by a cheater. They are both pretty broken people, but they take the chance on each other and the possibility of a great love.

This was my introduction to the author and I am now a die-hard fan. The writing is amazing, scene set up is awesome, the characters are real and three dimensional. This was such a well-written story that I couldn’t stop reading it. I didn’t want it to end and had to force myself to come back to my boring, Mark and Stevie free life. I can’t wait for the next book in the series!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment