Saturday, December 10, 2016

Review: Bleed Blue 69: Twenty-Five Authors…One Sexy Police Station

Bleed Blue 69: Twenty-Five Authors…One Sexy Police Station Bleed Blue 69: Twenty-Five Authors…One Sexy Police Station by Alexis Alvarez
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I can’t possibly say enough about this Anthology. 25 stories from amazing authors like Kristen Hope Mazzola, M.C. Cerny, Felecia Tatum, Madison Street, and so many more. All the stories revolve around the 69th precinct in NYC during the holiday season. It was great reading these stories and seeing the crossovers into others. Each story was remarkably different, and I hope that the individual authors plan to take these stories and turn them into a full-length version.
I highly recommend this anthology for all my romance loving friends and the fact that all the profits go to help families of fallen officers is something I can definitely get behind. I have to be honest here, I pre-ordered as soon as I read about it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment