Monday, September 12, 2016

Review: Without a Doubt

Without a Doubt Without a Doubt by Ann Lister
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Crystal's 4 Star Review
This is a new to me author and I am so glad I started out with this book. I was given a copy for an honest review. Callista is a best-selling author. Working on her 4th book should be easy by now, but for the first time she’s blocked and about to be late for a deadline. Her editor decides that she needs to get away from the big city and head out to the island of Nantucket to get her creative juices flowing. Her first day there, she meets Jackson, one of her neighbors. Sparks fly, but Jack is gun shy. His wife left him for his best friend and he really doesn’t want to lose his heart to someone who is only there for the winter.
These characters are easy to fall for. The storyline is great. When you find out about Callista, you’re in shock at first, but it makes sense when you look at the way her character behaves. Do I have you intrigued? Well good! The writing flows easily, swirling around the storyline. Don’t worry, this isn’t a sweet romance, there’s some intrigue as well, to get you rooting for the characters to get a chance at a Happily Ever After.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment