Thursday, July 7, 2016

Review: Torn

Torn Torn by Scarlet Le Clair
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

***** April's Review ***** 5 Dreams and Screams
Samantha Garver moves back from Los Angeles to the UK after a very difficult breakup. Sitting around in the house quickly bores her, and she begins swimming lessons. There she meets her swimming instructor, Blake McCole, who is gorgeous...but so is his brother Luke—also an instructor at the leisure centre.

When Sam and Blake bump into each other at a local pub and she spills her drink over him the sparks fly. They end up spending a lot of time together and she starts to fall for Blake, but there's something about Luke that she just can’t keep her hands off. A sexual need for him that she struggles to control. Torn between them, will the brothers ever let her have them both or will she be forced to choose between love and lust?

OMG! Boy was this book HOT! I could not put this book down. I loved it. From the moment I started it I was hooked. You've got two brothers, Blake & Luke and they are both crazy for Sam. There is no way I was able to choose between Blake and Luke. They both loved her and want to make her happy. This author kept me guessing the whole way through. This book I had me laughing and crying. Just reading Torn you can feel the love and lust that Sam had for both Blake and Luke. I loved this book! I can't wait to read book 2.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment