Thursday, July 7, 2016

Review: Split

Split Split by Scarlet Le Clair
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

***** April's Review ***** 5 Dreams and Screams
Samantha Garver and Blake McCole are trying to move on with their lives after discovering some shocking news. Everything seems to be going ok until old feelings for Luke McCole, Blake's brother start to re surface. Sam meets Blake's parents which doesn't go very well, putting more strain on Sam's relationship with both of their sons.

As things eventually start to go right for Sam, Chris catches up with her kidnapping her, leaving only Joe and Blake to rescue her. But will they get there in time or will Chris get his way and have Sam forever?

Just when I though book 1 couldn't have gotten more dramatic and hotter. Split is even hotter than the first one I LOVED this book. As a sequel to Torn this book definitely delivered and I could NOT put it down. Sam, Blake and Luke are so life-like the way that they love and hurt each other. I will say one thing I didn’t like Blake and Luke’s mom. She made me so mad that I didn’t think I would ever get over being mad at her but the author changed my view on that. I hope there is a book 3 cause I would love to see what happens next for these characters and to see if Luke finds his one true love. Split is amazing and I couldn’t put it down. It is a page turner.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment