Thursday, July 7, 2016

Review: Seer

Seer Seer by Amy Reece
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

***** April's Review ***** 5 Dreams and Screams
Ally Moran and Jack Ruiz are starting their first year in college and are looking for peace and quiet for the first time in their relationship… However, it may be too much to hope for. First, Ally’s long-lost father shows up, making her question everything she thought she knew about her past. Meanwhile, Rémy Giles and the mysterious Mina have accompanied Ally home from France so they can try to figure out what the newest prophecy could possibly mean. Is Ally the next Oracle? And if all this weren’t enough, Ally fears she is being stalked, and she appears to have a secret admirer who is sending her creepy personal messages in the college newspaper. However, no one else has seen this “supposed” stalker, so she fears she may be going crazy. As Jack and Rémy fight to keep Ally safe against the looming danger, Ally begins to fear for the one thing she can’t bear to lose…her sanity.

I absolutely love this series and love Ally's character and her romance with Jack. Talk about a roller coaster of a ride with this book. Ally, Remy, and now Mina are a force to be reckoned with and some want to use that power for the seers to take over countries, if not the whole world. The three young people, Mina, Remy, and Ally have their work cut out for them. The ending of the book is a tear jerker, with Ally standing with Remy and Mina behind her, as she realizes certain truths. This makes me anxious for what will be found in the fourth book. It will definitely be an epic conclusion I bet. I already have some ideas about what is truly what, and I hope that I will see in book four if I am on the mark or totally off the mark.! This book ends on a cliffhanger which I love cliffhangers by the way. I can't wait to see what choices she will make I can’t wait for the next book in the series.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment