Thursday, July 7, 2016

Review: Oracle

Oracle Oracle by Amy Reece
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

***** April's Review ***** 5 Dreams and Screams
Spending her junior year in college in France should be the adventure of a lifetime…

Too bad Ally Moran’s only doing it to keep her family and friends safe from a killer. When Mina goes missing, the illusion of safety disappears and Rémy must finally confront his feelings for her.

Jack has been patient for a year, but he can only be pushed so far before he takes matters into his own hands and flies to France to bring back the feisty red-haired psychic he loves.

Love may conquer all, but the identity of the true Oracle is still up in the air.

Until that’s settled, no one can have a happily-ever-after…

This is the conclusion to the Seeker series and I am crushed that it is over! I have grown to love these characters and can't believe the series is done, but the epilogue makes a reader happy. We finally got the answer on who the next Oracle was and I am going to tell you, it had me guessing on who it was. I’m not going to give away anything. This story needs to be read and savored. If you are a fan of YA or Paranormal, this series is on my must read recommendation list. I have absolutely loved this series and can’t believe it’s actually over. I will miss these characters. I will defiantly read more from this author





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment