Thursday, March 17, 2016

Review: Spellbound Cinderella

Spellbound Cinderella Spellbound Cinderella by Angela Ford
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

***** April's 5 Star Review ***** 5 Dreams and Screams

I want to say Thank you to Netgalley for giving me the opportunity of reading this book.
Tess Andrews lacked self-confidence. She believed she was ‘Plain-Jane’. Her last date ended before it began when he asked if she’d set him up with one of her model clients. Tess owned a small employment agency. Some of her clients were models, which only made her insecurities worse.
Internationally-famous model photographer, Parker Walsh, always left Tess speechless and in a rush to run and hide. She attempts to spark up a conversation but with no success. Her business dealings were even dealt with through his assistant.

Her savior—Girls Night; once a week Tess got together with her friends who were all in similar situations with no luck in love. One night they wished on a magical pendant to be that perfect girl they would like to see in the mirror. They wake up in their ‘Cinderella Bodies’ – sexy and better looking but they only have until midnight to make

the most of it. Her ‘Cinderella Body’ boosts her confidence to invite Parker to lunch. He surprises her with an invite to his charity fashion show. Tess has everything for her magical night – her Prince, the dress, the shoes but she worries when the clock strikes twelve if he’ll like the ‘real’ her.

What an amazing short story. I normally don’t do short stories cause I feel like a lot of background is missing from the story but this one was amazing. The author did an amazing job. I haven’t read the first in the series but I’m glad I read this one. This is my first time reading a book by this author. Can’t wait to see what she has planned for the next one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment