Thursday, March 17, 2016

Review: Every Time He Leaves

Every Time He Leaves Every Time He Leaves by Anna Karington
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

***** April's 5 Star Review ***** 5 Dreams and Screams
Thank you Netgalley for giving me an opportunity of reading this book for a honest review
I'm different now. I won't be that girl again. I'm in control. I'm the one who's going to leave him wishing he'd given me his everything when he had the chance...

Lana Raeven and Jarek Dean shared a night of passion, but the next morning, she woke up alone. Nine years later, Lana works as a successful event coordinator for a prestigious company. Bold and confident in every area but love, she hasn’t ever recovered from Jarek’s abandonment. However, a chance encounter with her former lover grants her an opportunity to take back her power.

Rather than chastising him for his cruelty, she plays unfazed and invites him back into her life. Using her ingenuity and sensuality as weapons, she draws him in with the intention of destroying him as he once destroyed her. But her plan for revenge isn’t as simple as she initially believed, for the more time she spends with Jarek, the more she’s reminded of why she loved him. And if she isn’t careful, she could lose him all over again.

Everytime He Leaves is the first in the Raeven Sister series. This is my first time reading a book by Anna Karington and I must say I am glad I came across it at Netgalley. I am hooked. The moment I started reading Everytime He Leaves I was sucked into it. I couldn’t put it down for anything. Anna did a wonderful job on this book. The characters were awesome and the chemistry between Lana and Jerek is hot. Did I mention how much I can’t stand her mom and Kelsey. Can Lana and Jerek get back the time they lost or will they not be able to move on. If you want the answer to these question then you need to read this book. You won’t regret it. I can’t wait to see what Anna has planned for Janet’s story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment