Thursday, March 17, 2016

Review: SEALed By Fate

SEALed By Fate SEALed By Fate by C.A. Tibbitts
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

***** April's 5 Star Review ***** 5 Dreams and Screams
I first would like to say Thank You to Dreams and Screams Bookaholics and C.A. Tibbitts for giving me the opportunity for reading this

Reece Davis has opted out of signing back on with the Navy SEALs. It is pack tradition to claim your mate before thirty years of age, and he can’t wait for Amber to be his.

Amber Dalton has loved Reece since she was five years old. He stole a kiss from her in kindergarten, and they sprouted fur that very night — which only happens when you’ve found your mate.

But Amber has a secret…one that she fears will cause Reece to reject their mating ceremony
I’m going to be blunt with you. I normally don’t like short stories cause well their short and it doesn’t give you the background of the characters but with that being said I really like this one. Even though I didn’t have enough of a background on the characters this one didn’t leave me wondering. Love the characters. It was full of lots of suspense. Would love to see more of Reece and Amber.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment