Thursday, March 17, 2016

Review: Naughty Angel

Naughty Angel Naughty Angel by K.M. Neuhold
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

***** April's 5 Star Review ***** 5 Dreams and Screams

I want to say Thank you to Dreams and Screams Bookaholics and K.M. Neuhold for giving me the opportunity of reading this book.

Asher:
When most people first set eyes on me they assume I’m a delinquent, a thug, or at the very least that I’m in a band. But, looks can be deceiving. I never thought I’d get sick of random hook ups with more than willing college co-eds, but that scene is getting old. And, I really never expected to fall for an adorable, sexy, and shy. But, sometimes things don’t turn out how you expect.

Eve:
I’ve never kissed a boy, heck I’ve never even been on a date before. How I ended up catching the eye of a sexy, tattooed playboy at my very first college party I’ll never know. He’s way out of my league…but maybe it’s finally my chance to let loose a little and find out who I really am. That’s what college is for, right?

OMG I LOVED this book!!!! This book and character was amazing. The characters are so real and you can honestly feel their emotions. Again amazing story and even more amazing writing had me picturing the story unfold in my head just like watching a movie. I laughed during this book. Asher is such an amazing person to me and Eve is just learning and exploring the world. These two didn't such grow as individual characters but they grew together also. I couldn’t put this book down. These two were just a perfect match for each other. My heart ached for each of them at times and my heart was full at times. I also wanted to hunt Eve’s mom down and give her a piece of my mind for the way she treated her.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment