Saturday, February 3, 2018

Review: I Wanna Text You Up

I Wanna Text You Up I Wanna Text You Up by Teagan Hunter
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Zoe’s best friend and roommate Delia is moving out of their shared apartment and Zoe needs a new roomie. Posting a Roommate Wanted poster is how Zoe decided to deal with the situation, getting a response from someone with a similar sense of humor was just a side benefit. When she finally meets the prospective roomie, both are shocked. It’s Caleb, Delia’s ex.
Agreeing to be roommates was the easy part, now they actually have to live together and not break the “Girl Code”, you know the one, you can’t date your bff’s ex, no matter how hot, sweet, kind, or funny he may be.
This is the second book in the set. I didn’t read Let’s Get Textual (book 1) frankly because I didn’t know about the book or Ms. Hunter. I need to remedy this right away!! If the first book is anywhere near as good as this one is, I will devour it.
The writing is superb! The banter between Zoe and Caleb is just downright funny most of the time. I absolutely love their sense of humor. The characters are sweet and charming, the story line kept me intrigued the whole time and when I couldn’t be reading their story, I was thinking about it! If you love funny romances, I definitely recommend this one!!

**Reviewed for Dreams and Screams Bookaholics**

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment