Kyler Jefferson was just sixteen when her family was brutally murdered. Left pregnant and alone she has been running for nearly a decade from place to place, terrified that one day they would be found by the mysterious caller with sinister intentions.
Since the deaths of his mother and sister, Caleb Hudson has been living the bachelor’s life. As a private investigator he usually handles cheating spouses and missing persons, which suits him just fine. While investigating a routine case he finds himself thrust into Kyler’s life, consumed by a profound need to protect her from a past he knows nothing about.
They are two people going down separate roads; one running for her life, the other trying to maintain what’s left of his own. How can they preserve their lives when fate has decided she has other plans?
1. Jessalyn & Aiden have to be my two most favorite people in the world!
2. I'm probably the biggest book whore there is!
3. I love music of any kind, but better yet, I love singing!
4. I hate cold/wet weather!
5. I wear at least 4 different colors at once!
6. I have the most awesome group of friends a gal can have. Jamie, Lisa, Chris, Patricia, Heather, April, Shannon, Teresa and last but certainly not least Annelle! Love you Ladies!!
7. I would love to one-day meet Alice Clayton, Christina Lauren, Kendall Ryan, Jamie McGuire, Addison Kine and so many others.
8. I’m completely addicted to Tattoos and Piercings!
9. I’m very random, and will say crazy stuff out of nowhere.
10. I can tell you every word from beginning to end of Wallbanger by Alice Clayton and One Night Series by A.M. Willard.