Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Review: VIP: Taken By the Billionaire

VIP: Taken By the Billionaire VIP: Taken By the Billionaire by Tasha Fawkes
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Becky's 3 Star Review
This story was an interesting idea, but it was just too short to have the depth it needed. It's a bit choppy at times and doesn't really give enough details to support the plot. Throughout the story, Jase is all about sex and submissive partners. No strings, no relationships, and then the ending is a complete 180 from that. If it were just that he didn't want a relationship and found himself in one, I wouldn't have a problem with it, but that's not the case here. I don't want to give spoilers, so I won't go into more detail than that. Overall, it's a steamy read with a good idea that just didn't quite reach it's potential.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment