Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Review: Fake Fiancée

Fake Fiancée Fake Fiancée by Ilsa Madden-Mills
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Crystal's 5 Star Review
OMG! So I had seen some of the hype about this book before I started reading and was thinking that there’s no way the book could be as good as what I was seeing. Boy, was I wrong!! This book is just so good that I tried to read it all in one sitting. I couldn’t do it, my body fell out late. But as soon as I awoke the next morning, it was right back to Max and Sunny.
Max is the quarterback of his college team, Sunny is the girl next door. One morning, Sunny’s vehicle is hit by a drunk girl leaving Max’s. She goes over there to find out the name of the driver and meets Max. He seems to be a great guy, even offering to drive her to class and get her car fixed. He’s also willing to pay her to be his fake girlfriend. She doesn’t believe him, thinking he’s just like every other jock on campus, including her ex, a baseball player she caught with another woman.
She decides to go ahead with the plan, guarding her heart so she wouldn’t fall in love with Max. Max was just as guarded. He needed Sunny to keep all the co-eds away, leaving him able to concentrate solely on his run for the Heisman Trophy.
I absolutely needed to know what would happen with these two. I’m not one for spoilers, all I will say is you need to read this book, like now! This minute!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment