Thursday, February 2, 2017

Review: Déjà Dead

Déjà Dead Déjà Dead by Kathy Reichs
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Crystal's 4 Star Review
This is my first foray into the book series by the author who inspired ‘Bones’. I was slightly disappointed, I was expecting Temperance Brennan to be just like the tv character. She is so not. Once I let go of my preconceived notions, I was able to fully get into the story. No, I didn’t start with the first book in the series, I didn’t realize that it was a series when I found the book. I feel that I don’t necessarily have to read the prior ones to be ready for this book. There were a couple of lingering questions, but because I have them, I will now make a point to get the prior books and read them. Ms. Reichs has definitely made a fan out of me. The characters are well fleshed out, the writing fast paced, and keeps the readers attention.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment