Friday, February 10, 2017

Review: Body of The Crime

Body of The Crime Body of The Crime by R. Scarlett
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Crystal's 3 Star Review
This is the second book, after Vein of Love and the series need to be read in order. Molly is no longer the insecure young woman that she was in book 1. She’s seen and done things that shock even her. Tensley’s still the same, arrogant, and cold.
As with the first, I could not get into the story line. I was hoping with the way that Molly grew up that I would, but this book didn’t. As a matter of fact, it only added more questions, and left me with a huge cliffhanger. I’m not sure at this point if I will continue with the series. Technically the writing is good, which is the reason for the 3 stars, it’s just not a series for me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment