Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Review: Top of the Hour

Top of the Hour Top of the Hour by Anina Collins
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Book 3 in this series and I’m still intrigued. This time the morning DJ has been shot and left for dead. He wasn’t a beloved celebrity, his loved to talk politics and we know how crazy people can get over that topic.
This have changed just slightly for our duo. This time there is a love interest for Poppy. Did not see that one coming, I was hoping for the inevitable. They would finally realize that their chemistry is more than just friendship and they would see the other as a potential mate. Both Poppy and Alex are damaged souls and can help the other heal, at least in my opinion.
The writing is still good. The town and the characters have come together to tell wonderful tales full of murder for this duo to spend their time solving. They are good reads and I can’t wait to see where the next book takes me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment