Monday, September 12, 2016

Review: Stupid Hearts

Stupid Hearts Stupid Hearts by Kristen Hope Mazzola
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Crystal's 5 Star Review
Whoa!! Holy Writing Batman!! Here I was thinking this was going to be a quick sweet read and boy was I wrong! This is Jolene’s story, she’s just a woman who lives in NYC, like millions of others. Her life’s busy and she’s out of town for work more than she’s home, so a traditional relationship's not something she’s especially looking for.
One night in a bar, while waiting for her “boyfriend”, she is approached by Finn, a very handsome man. Just then her “boyfriend” shows up and shoos him away.
Suddenly single, she meets up with Finn again. He refuses to take no for an answer, but honestly, how can you really say no to a gorgeous man with an Irish brogue? Even happily taken, I’m not sure I could. Sparks fly and consume them both.
This is no sweet romance. It’s steamy, sexy, arousing. It’s a quick read, well written with a cast of wonderful characters. Definitely, a 5 star read for me. If you like hot sex scenes, get this today!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment