Monday, September 12, 2016

Review: Stolen Moments

Stolen Moments Stolen Moments by S.I. Hayes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Rebecca's 5 Star Review
Do you believe in fate?
I really liked this story. It was just the kind of heart warming Southern love I needed. By chapter 2 I was laughing out loud. Its absolutely adorable how protective the guys are of their sister. But, Justin is just the man for the challenge. The city in him has him ready for a rumble if it comes down to it. Fallon Justine is so immersed in the everyday grind of caring for her father and brothers she puts herself last. That is until Justin comes along and reminds her she is important too. This book is so full of love with just the right amount of heat. It reminded me why I keep going no matter how tuff things in life get. And also that its OK to take time for yourself. All of the characters are loveable. It will touch your soul.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment