Monday, September 12, 2016

Review: Pearl's Blaze

Pearl's Blaze Pearl's Blaze by G.M. Scherbert
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

April's 5 Star Review
They almost took her away from me. When I find them they will pay and be put to ground. I will let her heal, but I will not live without her for much longer. She will be mine and there will not be a day that she questions who she belongs to.

I don’t know how I will do this alone, again. My body, heart, mind, and soul are broken and I just need to feel something, anything. I have to find a way to get what I want, no need before I go insane with this pain.
OMG! This book picks up right where book 1 left off. The flow of the story line keeps you in tune with the book and not lose one step. I didn't think it was possible to have a story taken to all new highest level! The roller coaster ride of adrenaline this books gives off is just mind blowing! Pearl’s Blaze is a page turner that you will not want to put it down until! Definitely will continue to read more from this author. Love the characters!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment