Monday, September 12, 2016

Review: Fire

Fire Fire by Tiffany Flowers
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Crystal's 3.5 Star Review
I received a copy for an honest review. Fire is the story of Alex and Jade. Alex is the head of his dragon clan and Jade is his mate. They meet because Jade has gone into the Slayers (men who kill dragons and their mates) old headquarters with her boyfriend and is in trouble. He saves her and tells her about himself. She has heard the stories from her mother, who was killed when Jade was young, but never really believed them. She heads back to his home and meets the rest of the clan. Things do not settle down after, there is action throughout the entire story.

For me, the story seemed rushed. There were a couple of scenes that did not flow. I liked the characters and will probably check out the next book when it comes out. It does not end on a cliffhanger like some series, which I really appreciate.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment