Thursday, July 7, 2016

Review: Into the Nothing

Into the Nothing Into the Nothing by B.T. Urruela
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

***** April's Review ***** 5 Dreams and Screams
Xander Evans has been on the road for many years. Never settling. Always moving from one place to another, unable to let go of his past. He lived a tragic childhood, spending most of those years in foster care. He's never felt like he's had a home. That is until he stops in the small town of Truman Valley, Missouri, where he meets a woman who will change everything he's ever known.

Paige Watson has it all. A loving family, beautiful home, and a great career. The only thing she's missing....is love. After escaping an abusive relationship, she opens her heart up to a stranger. He is unlike any man she's ever met. He came into her life and turned it completely upside down. Everything is perfect. That is, until one fateful night.

A night that would tear the Watson family apart, never to be put back together again.

A night that would send Xander away to prison for life.

This is only my second time ever reading a book by a male author and I must say I am glad it was this one. OMG! This book was amazing. I was sucked into this book to the point I didn’t want to put it down. I found it easy to fall in love with Xander and I really liked Paige. There are sparks from the moment that Xander and Paige meet. They want each other and their attraction is clear, but it’s a slow build with a great buildup of sexual tension. The story is written in dual POV so we get to see it developing from both of their perspectives and it’s sweet and realistic, and I enjoyed watching two of them together as they fell for each other. I can’t wait to see what BT has planned for the next one.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment