Saturday, May 21, 2016

Review: Ultraxenopia

Ultraxenopia Ultraxenopia by M.A. Phipps
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

***** Rebecca's 5 Star Review ***** 5 Dreams and Screams

I was given an arc of this book to read for an honest review. It was my first dystopian novel but won't be my last. I took a chance on it because I'm a fan of Divergent and Hunger Games movie series. I really enjoyed the story. You can feel the intense emotions of the main characters. This novel held my interest from page one. It was a very easy yet intense read. I am only giving it 4 stars because it left me wanting more... More background, more development of supporting characters, more of a picture of the world the story took place in. The story drew me in yet left me wanting more in a good way. I'm completely invested in the series and hope the world expands in the future books. It has also peaked my interest in the genre. I may have to go back and read the novels of the movies I love so much.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment