Saturday, May 21, 2016

Review: My Soul to Keep

My Soul to Keep My Soul to Keep by Kennedy Ryan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

***** Rebecca's 5 Star Review ***** 5 Dreams and Screams

Am I Worth it?

This is my first book by Kennedy Ryan but definitely not my last. I went into it blind and It was hard to get into at first because the connect for me was to real. It left me emotionally raw. With the loss and loneliness it touched me in ways many books haven't. As I pushed through it drew me in and I couldn't put it down. The trust issues and doubt hit home. Yet having someone believe in her and refuse to give up was lifting. This book is an emotional rollercoaster. The characters are so well developed you take the ride with them. You laugh, you cry, and you fall in love. I'm really glad to have waited on this book until the next one is due for release. I can't wait to see where Kai's Journey takes her... Definitely recommend this book as a must read!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment