Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Review: An Unexpected Love

An Unexpected Love An Unexpected Love by J. Haney
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

***** Rebecca's 5 Star Review ***** 5 Dreams and Screams
Epic
I can tell that this Author and I are going to have one of those love hate relationships! This story was absolutely Epic! I love the depth of the characters and the plot is second to none. The story holds you from page one. I love a great mystery littered with innocent love. BUT! I really don't understand the OMG moment Why??? And there are so many questions left unanswered... I refuse to wait for book 3 I need answers now!!! You know when you feel a characters story so deeply you want to fight for them, cry with them, and just see them beat all the odds. Grab your tissues and don't throw your kindle. Haney has definitely earn a place in my top ten but she has some explaining to do! This book is a must read!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment