Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Review: Silent Melody

Silent Melody Silent Melody by C.A. Tibbitts
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

***** April's 5 Star Review ***** 5 Dreams and Screams

I would like to say Thank you to Dreams and Screams Bookaholics and C.A. Tibbitts for giving me the opportunity of reading this book.

Can Echo and Gabriel ride out the storms of life and overcome the obstacles to their happily ever after?

Echo has been living a life of solitude, forever trapped on her own small island outside of Greece. She has dreamed of a tall, dark, handsome stranger for half a century, but he has yet to rescue her from this endless monotony. Tired of her life and the countless deaths she’s caused, but too scared to end her own life, she refuses to sing her siren’s song…until a great storm terrifies her enough to release her melody.

While riding out a great storm in his sailboat and dreaming of the beautiful blonde goddess, Gabriel’s ship is destroyed. When he washes ashore a small island he’s surprised to find his dream goddess is there.

This was a really good short read. Characters were awesome and the story line was written beautifully. It makes me want to read more of Echo and Gabriel. I love reading stories about Gods and Goddness.

I can’t wait to read more from C.A. Tibbitts.
Thanks!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment