Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Review: Bitten: A Club Blood Erotic Short

Bitten: A Club Blood Erotic Short Bitten: A Club Blood Erotic Short by Nicole Garcia
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

***** Rebecca's 5 Star Review ***** 5 Dreams and Screams

Hot and Sweet
I was given an audible copy of this book for an honest Review. Its the first time I've used Audible and I haven't listened to a book since books on tape. It was also my first book from this Author I am so glad I gave it a chance. The Story was really good. It was Hot yet Sweet at the same time a timeless love story. It was very fast and easy listening. I'm hoping that this is just the beginning. It doesn't end with a cliff hanger but leaves you wanting so much more in a totally positive way. More of the club. More of the coven. More of the hunters.... It flowed really well giving you a complete understanding of the back story. I really enjoyed the Strong female lead. I also really liked the feeling the narrators brought to the story. I will definitely be checking out more from both the Author and the narrators.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment