Thursday, April 21, 2016

Review: Before I Wake: Two Epic Love Stories. Two Earth Shattering Twist

Before I Wake: Two Epic Love Stories. Two Earth Shattering Twist Before I Wake: Two Epic Love Stories. Two Earth Shattering Twist by Seven Steps
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

***** Rebecca's 5 Star Review ***** 5 Dreams and Screams

I was given a copy of this book for an honest review.

These we're very short but interesting and enjoyable stories. Plaything was like reading an episode of the twilight zone. You could really feel the characters confusion and frustration. It gives you a crazy twist and just when you think you know where it is going... Nope got you again...

The Cottage was a sweet mysterious love story gone horribly wrong. The characters are very likeable. Just when you think its like all the others you get smacked with reality and then another twist.

Both stories are very well written their only downfall is they feel unfinished. Like Chapter one of two amazing novels. I really hope the author picks these stories up and runs with them. I bet they could easily be five star stand alone novels. The reason for only three stars is I want more please keep it coming. Serious cliffhangers



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment