Thursday, March 17, 2016

Review: The Outlaws

The Outlaws The Outlaws by Honey Palomino
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

***** April's 5 Star Review ***** 5 Dreams and Screams
THIS ISN'T YOUR GRANDMOTHER'S FAIRY TALE...

JEWELS
Fairy tales aren't real...

The first time a Prince swept me off my feet and into his bed, I fell head over heels. He was everything I shouldn't want. A bad boy. A player. I opened my heart. And that Royal jerk left me broken.

I promised myself it wouldn't happen again. But temptation has a way of breaking promises.

WILL
She's the one that got away. The nerdy girl with the hot little body that always drove me crazy.
My little soon-to-be step-princess...

The one girl I could never have again...

Until tonight.

And that's when everything went wrong.

THE CROWN JEWELS is a sexy full length standalone novel with a HEA and absolutely NO CLIFFHANGER!

THE CROWN JEWELS is unlike any love story that you have read. It is a powerful love story that has lots on twist and turns. Did I mention that this is a Step Brother book? The author did a great job writing this book. The characters are great as well. This is my first time reading a book by this author and I’m glad it was this one. The chemistry that Will and Jewels have is hot and it just keeps getting hotter and hotter. I couldn’t put this one down and neither will you once you start reading it. The Crown Jewels is a page turner and you won’t want to put it down.
Thank you Honey! I hope to read more from you

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment