Sunday, February 7, 2016

Review: The Final KO

The Final KO The Final KO by Jessica Florence
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

***** April's 5 Star Review ***** 5 Dreams and Screams

Which makes finding a decent guy hard when you're a female MMA fighter. None of them have been my equal. I yearn for a man who can push me to reach new heights and challenge me. A man who will treat me like a lady then lift me up by my ass and impale me against the wall.
But when Arson Kade, MMA's top fighter declares he's that man for me I have my doubts. Any sane woman would.

There seems to be more to Arson than the rumors that surround him, but will it make me fall hard or run for the hills?

I know I've got no choice but to hold on for the ride

It's the main event and my heart's on the line
But will it be the Final KO?

I want to say a huge Thank You to Jessica for letting me read this book.

Jessica Florence this one was AWESOME! I have read all of her books and this one was one of my favorite ones of hers.

The characters were incredible. The main characters, Rayne and Arson, loved their personalities and characteristics that's what made them totally amazing. Loved Arson! He was sweet, and honest, sexy, and a dirty talker, all rolled into an MMA fighter..utter perfection! Between the fight scenes, the hot sex scenes, romance, and the side-storylines. The final KO kept me in my seat. This story was packed with a punch of emotions.

I highly recommend this book and can’t wait to read what she comes out with next! I will defiantly get this in paperback!

Thanks Jessica!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment