Friday, January 27, 2017

Review: Taunt

Taunt Taunt by Eve Dangerfield
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Rebecca's Review
Spoiler Alert!

Unless 3 HOTT special forces who might be willing to share sounds really exciting this might not be the book for you... I personally think that it was amazing! I really like a story about characters who aren't perfect and deal with inner conflict. This book takes you on a journey you get a chance to connect to each of the main characters. The end of the world concept is really more of a setting/plot spring board that just makes you remember to live in the moment. It was not what I thought it was going to be. Some of the things I thought were going to be more central to the story ended up being more in the background but it didn't take away from the story in anyway. I am looking forward to reading the next book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment